1. Aerobics: Targets legs, hips and bum
2. Bicycling: Great calorie burner
3. Swimming: Tones entire body.
4. Racquetball: Amazing cardio workout. Helps tone thighs and legs, and a more sociable form of exercise.
5. Elliptical Trainer: Helps build strong muscles and tone stomach. Great for split-training.
6. Rowing: Fun and helps tone arms and strengthen core.
7. Walking: Easiest exercise, easy on joints and a great cardio workout. Helps tone legs, stomach and hips.
8. Dancing: Targets whole body and an excellent workout.
9. Exercise DVDs: Depending on title, can help to target particular areas, be a whole body work out, and can be useful for those short of time.
10. Horse Riding: A good way to stay fit, healthy and enjoy nature and try something different. It helps to tone your abs, butt, and thighs.
Other great forms of exercise: